A piece of history
The Old Village School was built in Wells River, VT in 1874 as an outstanding representation of French Second Empire architecture. It served as the town school until 1967. In 1976, it was entered into the National Register of Historic Places.
The building is in excellent condition and is under new ownership. Please contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information.